Iran has started the drilling operations to build the Middle Easts largest gas storage tank, The CEO of the National Iranian Gas Company (NIGC) said.
GECF secretary general Yury Sentyurin said gas plays a vital role in energy transitions toward sustainable development.
Irans Vice President for Economic Affairs Mohammad Nahavandian has called for further cooperation and coordination among Gas Exporting Countries Forum (GECF) member states.
Iranian Minister of Petroleum Bijan Zangeneh said that the Gas Exporting Countries Forum (GECF) was performing its duties in the global arenas.
Iranian Oil Minister Bijan Zangeneh proposed setting the goal of achieving 30% share of natural gas in the world energy mix by 2040.
Top news stories
- Gas Export to Iraq has resumed
- Unveiling of the New Version of the English Site of the NIGC
- Iran Welcomes Talks on Gas Pipeline with Pakistan
- IGAT-6 Gas Pipeline Fully Operational
- Shourijeh Gas Storage Capacity to Reach 4.5 bcm
- A Glance at the NIGC Administration and Organization Staff
- Iran can be Reliable Energy Supplier for Pakistan
- Natural Gas
- Nabucco Gas Pipeline Project
- Markets and Sources for Nabucco
- G nabucco Project Phases & Mileston