Irans daily gas processing capacity has reached more than one billion cubic meters, Director of Coordination and Supervision on Production of the National Iranian Gas Company (NIGC) said here.
Iran has started the drilling operations to build the Middle Easts largest gas storage tank, The CEO of the National Iranian Gas Company (NIGC) said.
GECF secretary general Yury Sentyurin said gas plays a vital role in energy transitions toward sustainable development.
Irans Vice President for Economic Affairs Mohammad Nahavandian has called for further cooperation and coordination among Gas Exporting Countries Forum (GECF) member states.
Iranian Minister of Petroleum Bijan Zangeneh said that the Gas Exporting Countries Forum (GECF) was performing its duties in the global arenas.
Top news stories
- Gas Export to Iraq has resumed
- Iran Welcomes Talks on Gas Pipeline with Pakistan
- IGAT-6 Gas Pipeline Fully Operational
- A Glance at the NIGC Administration and Organization Staff
- Unveiling of the New Version of the English Site of the NIGC
- Shourijeh Gas Storage Capacity to Reach 4.5 bcm
- Iran can be Reliable Energy Supplier for Pakistan
- Natural Gas
- Nabucco Gas Pipeline Project
- Markets and Sources for Nabucco
- G nabucco Project Phases & Mileston